The Multiwave PRO microwave reaction system serves two groups: professionals in trace analysis and synthetic chemistry.The instrument delivers the high-quality solutions you need in sample preparation to obtain excellent trace analysis results even with complicated, demanding samples. In synthetic chemistry it provides neat reaction products from a broad variety of substrates in varying scales.Multiwave PRO masters high temperatures and provides comprehensive safety features. Its wide range of accessories allows digestion, parallel method development, multigram synthesis, leaching, oxygen combustion, solvent extraction, drying, evaporation, and UV digestion with one single system.
- Camera Option for Monowave 300 – Watching Microwave Synthesis
- Carbon-Carbon Bond Forming Reaction
- Combinatorial Chemistry
- Cross-selling with AMVn | Dissolving Polymers
- Cross-selling with MCP | Reliable Partner for Pharmaceutical Industries
- Gaseous Reagents
- Heterocycle Synthesis
- Ionic Liquids
- Metal Catalyzed Reactions
- Multicomponent Reactions
- Near-Critical Water Chemistry
- Passive Heating Elements
- Scaffold Decorations
- Temperature Homogeneity
- Synthesis | Convenience of Applying Gaseous Reagents
- Synthesis | Microwave-assisted Synthesis of Nanomaterials
- Synthesis | Microwaves are Fit for Pharma!
- Synthesis | Microwaves Enhance Forensic Investigations Nanomaterials
Multiwave PRO brings you the strongest microwave power on the market. To sustain an output level of 1500 W (IEC 705) over years, Multiwave PRO is equipped with two reliable magnetrons of 850 W each.
Unpulsed microwave power over the whole range ensures precise control of critical reactions.
Cooling: fast and quiet
The integrated forced-air cooling system with air gap design cools the vessels within minutes after digestion.
Safety without compromise
Numerous active and passive safety features protect the system, operator and surroundings in all situations.
Get in touch
Multiwave PRO has a large color touchscreen for convenient operation which is easy to read from a distance. The on-board PC provides a multilingual and intuitive software solution.
Convenient tool-free handling
Opening and sealing Multiwave PRO’s rotors, vessels and sensors is quick and simple – just use your hands. This tool-free handling is unique to Anton Paar and simplifies this frequently repeated work step.