Corning – High Speed Microcentrifuge, 120V - The Corning LSE High Speed Microcentrifuge features an easy-to-use, digital control interface and high-speed performance for quick nucleic acid and protein separations. Two control knobs are used to precisely set rotor speed and run time, and parameters are shown on the easy-to-read LED displays. Press the “Speed/G-Force” knob to toggle the display between rpm and calculated g-force. The LSE High Speed Microcentrifuge incorporates a brushless drive and unique air cooling system to both reduce noise and minimize sample heating even during prolonged runs at maximum speed. Rotor included.
• Fast acceleration to a maximum speed 13,300 rpm/16,300 x g
• Complete with easy access, 24 x 1.5/2.0 mL rotor
• Precise, digital control system
• Set and view rotor speed in rpm or g-force
• Quiet and cool running, even at maximum speed