GX-K Series 8.1kg, 8.1kg , 10.1kg, 12kg, 21kg, 31kg and resolution about 0.01g – 0,1 g – AND Precision Balance, Precision Balance from AND Brands. This Series have response speed – Just 1.5 Second to measure weight, Motor-driven Internal Calibration, Water and Dust Proof IP65.
- Fast, new Super Hybrid Sensor (SHS) gives youthe ultimate in response speed – Just 1.5 Second!
- Internal Calibration and Internal Calibration Mass makes calibrating your GX-K easier.
- Automatic Self-Calibration calibrates the balance when it detects changes in the ambient temperature
- Water and Dust Proof IP65
- Standard RS-232C
- Standard Windows Communication Tools Software
- Large, bright Vacuum Fluorescent Display – see the display even in the dark
- Percentage, Counting Functions & Comparator functions
- ACAI Counting Function for highly accurate counting
- GLP/GMP/ISO Compliance
- ID Number The balance ID number can be set. It is used to identify the balance when GLP is used.
- The ID number is memorized and maintained once it is fixed, even if the AC adapter is removed.
- Display Auto Power Off Function Display turns off after 10 minutes of inactivity(can be disabled when undesired)
- Auto Power On Function Plug it in and it turns itself on without pressing ON/OFF key
- Data Memory Function
- TFormat the Data Memory Function for:
- T-200 sets of weighing data, -100 sets of weighing data with Time & Date, -50 sets of GLP Data – Time & Date, TCalibration Data, ID number and Serial number or -50 sets of Unit Weight for Counting Mode, -20 sets Comparator
- Tsetting Value or -20stes Tare Weight Value.
- Smart Range Function(GX-8K2,GX-32K) Fine weighing is possible even with a heavy container for more accuracy.
- Auto Re-Zero Function Re-Zeroes automatically after data output
- Auto Self Checking Automatically checks itself when setting the Automatic Adjustable Environment
- GX-04K Comparator Output with Buzzer/ RS232C / Current loop output *1
- GX-06K Analog Output / Current loop output *1
- GX-07K Waterproof RS232C cable *2
- 04K, 06K and the RS232C (provide as standard) cannot be used at the same time.
- Water and dust proof specifications cannot be applied when the GX-04K and GX-06K is installed.
- Use the GX-07K, optional water proof RS232C cable, in order to use the standard RS232C interface for water and dust proof(IP65).