Simple, small, cost-effective.The system can be placed directly inside the environment under treatment. It can be equipped with a trolley with built-in balance to easily move it in different areas. It works on stand-alone mode or can be managed through a remote connection via ModBus TCP/IP.
- Ergonomic Italian design for maximum operator comfort
- Integrated 7″ colour touch panel, simple and intuitive
- Operating stand-alone
- Communication via Ethernet connection (ModBus TCP/IP) for remote control
- Software with several account levels, recipes and reports storage
- Adjustable blower up to 200 m3/h
- Reports exported in pdf format via USB port
- Catalyser for exhaust or return air.
- Special pipe dimensions on request.
- Safety devices for personnel safety.
- Cable for remote connection.
- T/RH% package for automatic cycle.
- Movable trolley with built-in balance and safety support for H2O2 bottles of 1 to 5 litres.
- Turboflow, a versatile system for ultra-fast H2O2 distribution.
- Clean room for sterile production
- BSL-3 Laboratory
- Mobile Biodecontamination System
- Catalyser for exhaust or return air
- Safety devices for personnel safety
- Cable for remote connection
- Movable trolley
- Calibration Domumentation
- VH2O2 Input/Output Hoses/Connections
- VHP Sensors
- VHP Sterilant / H2o2 Consumables supply
- Chemical indicators / Biological Indicators
- Workstation including compatible software
Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide, Humidity and Temperature Measurement HPP270 Series
for Bio-Decontamination Processes The Vaisala PEROXCAP® Hydrogen Peroxide, Humidity, and Temperature Probe HPP270 series probes HPP271 and HPP272 are designed for demanding hydrogen peroxide bio-decontamination where repeatable, stable, and accurate measurement is essential. HPP270 series probes are suitable for a variety of applications such as isolator, material transfer hatch, and room bio-decontamination. The new, basic probe option HPP271 is for measuring only H2O2 vapor concentration whereas the renewed advanced option HPP272 provides all the parameters you need to measure during bio-decontamination processes: hydrogen peroxide vapor, temperature, and humidity as relative saturation and relative humidity. Now also dew point and vapor pressure measurements are possible.H2O2 Sensor
- Proved Efficacy: Tested to kill a wide range of microorganisms and viruses. H2O2 in vapor-phase allaws a uniform distribution to reach also the most difficult areas of the environment. it is capable of a 6 Log reduction on all exposed surfaces.
- Compatibility: Hydrogen Peroxide has chemical-physical caracteristics that are compatible with many materials – such as mentals, plastics, elastomers, and all electronic devices.
- Safe to Use: at the end of each biodecontamination cycle, H2O2 is removed is the most effective way according to the application. Decomposing into water and oxygen, it is not dangerous for the operator and it is safe for the environment.
- No Residue: in vapor-phase, it leaves no residue on the surfaces and no post cycle cleaning is necessary.
- operating stand-alone
- Applications: HVAC Ducting. Clean room for sterile production, BLS-3 Laboratory
- Max treatable volume: Up to 500m3
- Remote control: PC of PLC
- Materials: Stainless steel AISI 316 and ABS
- Power supply 230V / 50Hz