LumiStat Microstrip Luminometer – Awareness Technology. The increased range and sensitivity of CLIA (Chemi Luminescent Immuno Assays) is no longer just for high volume labs. LumiStat , the first CLIA micro strip reader, brings this technology to any size lab. LumiStat reads break-apart wells up to 12 wells per strip, and calculates results instantly and automatically. LumiStat is an open system, allowing users to program a wide variety of glow-type CLIAs. Test names and parameters are stored in a large
on-board memory for easy recall.
- Automatic strip transport.
- 3-strip loading capacity for 8-well or 12-well strips.
- Easy to use with step-by-step prompting and on-board graphics printer.
- Test names and parameters are stored in a large on-board memory for easy recall.
- A built-in reference assures continuous calibration.
- On board curve fitting calculations with step-by-step user prompting for single & multi-point calibration curves, several regression calculations, and a variety of cutoff and control options.
- NRTL and CE certified.