The ability to switch between high and low modes empowers the operator to choose between a higher capture range and less time spent re-positioning with two motors running and a quieter running, lower capture range with one motor running.
Welding in the field or confined spaces requires a portable fume extractor that people will actually use.
- Protect your breathing zone by filtering harmful weld fumes with high efficiency nanofiber technology
- Meet and exceed North American safety standards, including OSHA, for weld fume capture-at-source
- Designed for light-medium duty welding
- Attaches quickly to MiG Fume Extraction Guns
- Lightweight, exceptionally portable design
- Nanofiber MERV 15 Filter Cartridge
- Magnetic nozzle base for secure nozzle placement
- Filter service indicator
- HEPA primary filter – 99.97% @ 0.3 micron
- Spunbond Polyester Filter Cartridge (washable)
- Auto on/off Fume Extraction Gun Kit
|Model||Filter Type||Cord Length (ft.)||Hose Length (ft.)||Product Dimensions (in.)|
|MINI-VAC2-010N1||NanoTech MERV 15||6||10||16.5||18.5||35.5|
|MINI-VAC2-010S1||PolyTech MERV 11||6||10||16.5||18.5||35.5|
|MINI-VAC2-010H1||HEPA MERV 17||6||10||16.5||18.5||35.5|
1 – Product dimensions are based on base-models and may vary depending on selected product features. Please contact us for an accurate shipping quote.
Cartridge Filter Specifications
|Filter Type||Part #||Filter Area (sq. ft)||Filter Efficiency||Reusable|
|NanoTech(standard)||S-MV2-0001||55||99.99% @ 0.5 micron||Yes|
|HEPA (optional)||S-MV2-0003||40||99.97% @ 0.3 micron||No|