The continued development in the DRYSAN RANGE now offers even greater range of applications with the main machine structure in Stainless Steel, allowing a range of applications in specific hygiene control environments.
MST DRYSAN generates a fine ‘DRY’ ultrasonic particle reaching and disinfecting ALL contact surfaces within enclosed control areas.
* = Subject to chemical viscosity and characteristics, using any usable (non oil base) disinfectant that fulfils individual specific control requirements.
- Egg holding rooms for the sanitation of breeder eggs (The practice of fumigation is becoming more restrictive as international regulating authorities worldwide are prohibiting its usage)
- Areas of bio-security concern that treats both product and contact surfaces with the appropriate chemicals
- Humidity control for ‘fine’ dry application
- DRYSAN (other advantages) save up to 90% chemical application cost – using this very fine and economical method of application.
- Select the model that will service your volume requirement within 0 to 40 minutes, or less.
- Suitability for both internal and external applications.
- ”Stainless Steel” Atomizing system UPDATE and main machine body to ensure greater durability in chemicals PH range selection.
- All EC models fitted with sealed motor-fan / swivel castors / timer.
- End of Application: vent the room or allow for dissipation of chemical (depending on type used).
- Daily : Empty and Rinse inside (with clean potable water) to avoid ‘film’ or chemical deposit ‘build up’ that can effect the efficiency of operation.
Some of the chemicals as used to date:
- VIROCID® usage 20%
- VIRKON TDX @ 20%
MST ‘DRYSAN’ machines have been specifically developed to enable an effective and safer alternative to fumigation with formaldehyde.
The effect on weight loss during incubation and hatchery results was monitored as well. The overall impression is that disinfection with Drysan + VIROCID 1:5 solution is giving comparable results with formalin.
Product Preview :
For more Information contact : [ 021 8800 154 ]
WhatsApp : http://bit.ly/2WaRS